- Psychologist (MSc Psychology, BSA, Riga)
- Gestalt therapist(certified by Riga Gestalt Institute)
- “Group work” specialisation (Riga Gestalt Institute, 2016-2018)
- Psychological bases of counselling and psychotherapy (prof. I. Nikolskaya, North-Western State Medical University named after I. I. Mechnikov, Saint Petersburg, 2013)
Member of the Latvian Psychologist Association (LBA) and Latvian Gestalt Therapy Association (LGTA).
- individual counselling and therapy
- group therapy
- psychotherapy for children and young adults
- group activities aimed at correcting behaviour of children with ADHD
- psychological support for people with stroke
- Psychoneurophysiology and bioregulation research centre, Riga (neuro.lv)
- ‘Vigor’ – Society that provides psychological support to stroke survivors and their families (http://vigor.lv)
- Borodulina, K., Nilova, I. (2017). On the subject of measuring motivation with expliit and implicit methods. Conf. proc. VII International Scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students. 11-12 May 2017, Riga.
I offer counselling in Russian, in Riga or via Skype.
Phone: (+371) 29224953