- Psychologist (MSc Psychology, BSA, Riga)
- Gestalt-therapist (certified by Riga Gestalt Institute)
- “Group work” specialisation (Riga Gestalt Institute, 2016-2018)
- EAGT study programme “Supervision in Gestalt Therapy” (2020-now)
Additional courses and qualifications:
- Psychological bases of counselling and psychotherapy (prof. I. Nikolskaya, North-Western State Medical University named after I. Mechnikov, Saint Petersburg, 2013)
- “Music Therapy. Advanced Course” Ukrainian Training Company Osnova (2019)
- Crisis and Counselling Centre Skalbes “Crisis Intervention” course (2020)
Member of the Latvian Gestalt Therapy Association (LGTA), European Association for Gestalt Therapy (EAGT), Latvian Association of Psychotherapists (LPB) and Latvian Association of Psychologists.
- individual counselling and therapy
- group therapy
- psychotherapy for children and young adults
- group activities aimed at correcting behaviour of children with ADHD
- psychological support for people with stroke
- Psychoneurophysiology and bioregulation research centre, Riga neuro.lv
- ‘Vigor’ – Society that provides psychological support to stroke survivors and their families http://vigor.lv
- Borodulina, K., Nilova, I. (2017). On the subject of measuring motivation with expliit and implicit methods. Conf. proc. VII International Scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students. 11-12 May 2017, Riga.
I offer counselling services in Russian, in Riga or via Skype.