- Psychologist (MSc Psychology, BSA, Riga) 5001273 in the register of psychologists
- Gestalt-therapist (certified by Riga Gestalt Institute)
- “Group work” specialisation (Riga Gestalt Institute, 2016-2018)
- Supervisor (EAGT study programme «Supervision in Gestalt Therapy» Riga Gestalt Institute, 2020 -2022)
Additional courses and qualifications:
- Psychological bases of counselling and psychotherapy (prof. I. Nikolskaya, North-Western State Medical University named after I. Mechnikov, Saint Petersburg, 2013)
- “Music Therapy. Advanced Course” Ukrainian Training Company Osnova (2019)
- Crisis and Counselling Centre Skalbes “Crisis Intervention” course (2020)
- «Codependency: Applying the Gestalt approach to working with codependent partners» (MGI, Gaverdovskaya P.,course supervisor),2022)
- «Family counseling:systemic approach» (MGI, VGI, 2021-2022)
Member of the Latvian Gestalt Therapy Association (LGTA), European Association for Gestalt Therapy (EAGT), Latvian Association of Psychotherapists (LPB) and Latvian Association of Psychologists.
- individual counselling and therapy
- group therapy
- psychotherapy for children and young adults
- group activities aimed at correcting behaviour of children with ADHD
- psychological support for people with stroke
- working with couples
- Psychoneurophysiology and bioregulation research centre, Riga lv
- ‘Vigor’ – Society that provides psychological support to stroke survivors and their families http://vigor.lv
- Borodulina, K., Nilova, I. (2017). On the subject of measuring motivation with expliit and implicit methods. Conf. proc. VII International Scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students. 11-12 May 2017, Riga.
I offer counselling services in Russian, in Riga or via Skype.